By Dwight W Read
Read or Download Artifact Classification: A Conceptual and Methodological Approach PDF
Best methodology books
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2004 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Methodologie und Methoden, notice: 2,0, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, forty Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Empirische Informationen über die Gesellschaft sind für die Weiterentwicklung von sozialwissenschaftlichen Theorien unerlässlich.
The arrival of social media deals anthropologists intriguing possibilities to increase their examine to groups in clean methods. while, those technological advancements open up anthropological fieldwork to diverse dangers. Networked Anthropology explores the expanding appropriation of various media structures and social media into anthropological study and educating.
This quantity specializes in demanding situations to the potent and correct use of human rights and attempts to spot, via a chain of case reviews, innovations and contexts during which human rights advocacy can paintings in desire of human rights, in addition to events within which such advocacy may perhaps backfire, or accidentally reason damage.
Anthropology has a severe, useful position to play in modern debates approximately futures. This game-changing new publication offers new methods of conceptualising the way to interact with a future-oriented learn time table, demonstrating how anthropologists can method futures either theoretically and virtually, and introducing a collection of leading edge learn how to take on this box of study.
- Social Construction and Social Work Practice: Interpretations and Innovations
- The Elements Of Social Theory
- Participant Observation: A Guide for Fieldworkers
- Conceptualizing Culture in Social Movement Research (Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology)
- Interrogating the Social: A Critical Sociology for the 21st Century
- Jahrbuch für Handlungs- und Entscheidungstheorie: Band 8: Räumliche Modelle der Politik (German Edition)
Additional info for Artifact Classification: A Conceptual and Methodological Approach
Artifact Classification: A Conceptual and Methodological Approach by Dwight W Read